2007年6月10日星期日

The journey that we found out abt ...


i blog for the first time almost one month after the Korea trip.

It is a HK - Korea trip actually . Here is the itinery:

Day 0 , piggy arrived in HK
Day 1 , Dai Yu Shan Big Buddha and CityGate factory outlet
Day 2 , Tshimshatsui , Sweet Dynasty dessert , Uniqlo Boutique , Gransville Road, piggy fell sick
Day 3 , Piggy and fat cat flew to Korea
Day 4 , Nandemum ( my camera spoilt ) , Myeodong , Nansam Tower (see above) , Korea Style sauna ( hanjamum ) , pig and cat fighting
Day 5 , Gyeong bok Gung , Tapgul Park , Insa Dong, pig and cat fighting
Day 6 , Inchion Hot spring in outskirt of Seoult, pig and cat fighting
Day 7 , COEX mall , pig and cat fighting then flew back to HK
Day 8 , Both animals fell Sick
Day 9 , Piggy flew back to Singapore.

I think it is a trip that we both learnt more abt each other. When the big mouth pig is sick (although it could be minor illness), he can be really demanding , wants to be pampered and is bad tempered. And fat cat is too independent/less thoughtful himself to understand piggy's need. We have an unpleasant trip in fact and both of us did not enjoy the Korea trip. We saw another side to each other, many differences. Regardless of that , we had long chats on this trip, to voice out what each other is feeling and thinking actually, and ready to forgo. it is a trip that we found out more about each other, our own weaknesses.


Darby

1 条评论:

alanskyeo 说...

I think u know very well thats every couple will somehow fight with each other when they go travel togather (but tis not the first trip togather right?)Maybe there r other factor(s) beside he is ill... maybe u need to find out more.
I remember me & my bf go 4 bangkok trip, we do not fight wif each other but it actually give me a more chance to tell him how I feel (well,we have 24hr x 5days to speak what we wanna say). I basically throw all my unhappiness about his attitude, behavior & feeling of not being lov enought b him & ect. I even treaten 4 breakout if I don't see any improvement... sound terrible right. well I see some so call "improvement", but after awhile it will back to same again. Hmm, sometime we really need to ask ourself is it the so call "LOVE" can make us tolerate all his weaknesses? or it really make us become stupid/blind!!
If u still hv feeling for him, just tolerate.. no point argue or fight wif him (it will only make u like a mad ah soh). But if u found he start picking up some silly excuses just wanna quarrel wif u, hmm I think u really need to find out wat is his motif behind all tis... :-)