2007年11月9日星期五

shanghai ... we are coming

X mas is coming. Piggy and i am planning to go to Shanghai for our holidays. I have bought a book to guide us around the MRT routes, which is the favorite transport of mine. I have been reading about the good eating places/ shopping/sightseeing spots. Winter will be below 10 degree C. It will be a new experience to spend our xmas at the bund in cold weather. I want to spend our time there slow and relaxing. I hope the pig will not fall sick again like he did in korea / thailand / JB / kl / malaca / taipei /hongkong / vietnam/ bali / india / italy / london / singapore ......(Yes, he is that lousy).

It is late autumm now here and winter is around the corner. It's been cold every night even with the heater on and my sensitive skin is beginning to turn dry and itchy. I hope to have less scar this time although my eczema is killing me.

That s all for today.

darby

没有评论: