2009年2月6日星期五

Hate and Love Taiwanese


In any industry, Taiwanese customer/boss is notorious in China for their nasty approach at work , being arrogant and autocratic, and treating their suppliers like dirt and their employees like slave. I have heard that many times from others, and i finally got to see it for myself during this trip to Taipei.
However, as a customer in Taiwan, I was quite surprised to find that the service from the locals is friendly and good, with heart warming advices always given by the hotel staffs and shop keepers. I hope this is not because those who have a friendly character are usually from the southern part of Taiwan. I have heard the female receptionists in the hotel where i stayed talking in a "sweetened" tone when they are on the phone, but changed their tones to their usual rough selves after they hanged up. I could not help but to laugh out, it's just so dramatic.
Nevertheless, Taiwanese food is among the best. It's hygienic (after staying so many years in China, i put this as first priority), delicious and unique.

darby

没有评论: