2011年1月2日星期日

New Year Shopping Spree 2011

On 1 Jan 2011 , both porky and i decided to go for a shopping spree. We met at Orchard , decided to comb the town with our strongest will power to bring back my goods of desire. Porky was looking for business shirt ( as always ) . I was looking for a parka with hood , a comb, casual wear shoes.

But first of all , hungry and angry me must be fed, so that i wont bite. Porky was brilliant enough to bring me to Island Cafe above Tangs , we had a good feast.

I bought a comb at sasa , Porky was hunting high and low for me for my parka at Uniqlo , he was very particular about the "virginity" of the shirt , whether if this is a brand new piece or for fitting purpose. I was particular about the price / design / quality. We had a hard time to reach consensus. He came out with idea that he would hide the item i like but it was last piece on shelves , so that if we cannot find a better piece , we would come back for it. That s when Porky Pig turned into a squirrel prepares for winter hibernation , he hides things.

In the end i got the things i want at Somerset 313 and Porky still cannot find his stuffs. I headed home satisfied but he has to continue his search.

Darby

没有评论: