2011年3月30日星期三

Interview again.

i have decided to call it a day as i am really not happy about my boss in the company , who happened to be the owner too. Started my job hunt in March and i want to go back to mfg line again as it is the most suitable for my years of experience practising in this field.

I am sending out mails to job advertiser / friends / ex colleagues to ask for help to search. And today went for my first interview at West Spore through the contact of my ex colleague, an oil and gas co. They received my resume last week , and refused to send a job description. I am awared that their package is lucrative too, so decided to go without insist to find out more about the match.

And after 1 hr of self introduction and chit chat, the interviewer said my experience is not what they want. They prefer more relevant experience. I wasted an hour and half day leave taken. Wondering why they do not want to read the resume earlier, is not it obvious i do not have their product experience if this is what they want. Their job scope is really beyond my knowledge but would you find the exact fit ? Isnt it the reason why we need training ? I am not that pleased with the reason the interviewer gave but i just shook his hand and left. I do not believe i cannot find a job in Spore.

Darby

没有评论: