2014年4月19日星期六

Hotel Grand Budapest

As I was not feeling well for the whole week , piggy asked me to eat at porky mum,and stayed over night. He made sure I am well taken care of as I have fainted at work.
We then headed to a movie this noon , Hotel Grand Budapest , a hilarious and cool movie. Excellent performance from Ralph Fienes and the actors / director. Piggy was very happy that I chose this movie.
We headed home and until he started to indulge in games and tv at the same time tht made me  lost my temper. We had a tiff and ended in peace. There is this childlike part of piggy that makes him funny and annoying at the same time.
At the same night I checked our mailbox and i finally received the long waited approval letter from ICA. I cried as it gave me the freedom and I can take care of piggy for as long as my fate allowed. I dun have to worry abt being separated from him anymore.

Darby

没有评论: