2007年2月28日星期三

FAT CAT

Fat cat is the nickname I gave to darby.

I can't quite remember how it all started as I don't usually give nicknames to people I know. Furthermore, darby was not even fat when I first met him. He then had a sultry figure and a 28 or 29 inch waist to boast of (but now no more, hoho :-).

What I do remember from our first meeting is that his look resembles that of a cat in some ways. You know how some people look like dogs and some others look like birds. To me, darby belongs to the cat category.

I started to call darby fat cat after we became more familiar with each other. It was a term of affection where I am concerned. Surprisingly, darby didn't protest very much, or not even at all over the nickname.

On hindsight, he must have liked me enough by then to tolerate my name calling and I must have liked him too to coin an original nickname for him.

I still call darby by this nickname and will possibly do so for the rest of our lives together. I hope he likes the sound of it as much as I do.


Mcdull

没有评论: