2007年3月4日星期日

Toto (more more!)

My mummy struck Toto Group 2 prize in the toto annual 'hong bao' draw last Friday (2 March 2007)!!! The prize money was lower than the usual as there were just too many people (84 to be exact) who, like my mummy, narrowly missed becoming a millionaire overnight just by one number.

Still, it was an event worth rejoicing. I told my best female friend (and darby too) about the good news and my best female friend shared the news with such enthusiasm it's as if she or her own dearest mummy had struck the prize themselves! My mum also shared the news with her two sisters who quizzed her on how the winning numbers were picked.

I have taken a photograph of the winning ticket with my handphone camera. My dear darby will have to tell me if the photograph can be transferred to this blog as I am a complete idiot when it comes to technology matters.

This is a good start for the new lunar year. Cheers to this win and we hope there're more and more DUO DUO winnings to come.

Mcdull

没有评论: