2007年3月12日星期一

Telling J

I told my best female friend J this evening that I'm gay. She was shocked by the revelation and I must have set her heart pumping at record speed for a good 15 minutes. There were no tell tale signs, she said.

To me, the question has always been when, rather than whether, I should tell J. She is one of those whose friendship I cherish and embrace with my heart completely and it only felt right that I should let her know this other side to me.

Overall, she responded very well and even chuckled over the phone at some parts of our conversation. She now knows there's someone in my life at this point in time and I am a "qualified" love counsellor as I have some experience to speak of.

I have done with J what I hope to do with some of my family members - which is to be completely true to them and to myself.

When that day comes (if at all), I hope they will accept the news with understanding and still love me for the person I am.

Mcdull

没有评论: