2007年3月6日星期二

Glad that the pig is safe

i worked till 9 pm as usual , so when piggy called me up , the earthquake was over , and it mentioned not a single word on it. i wonder if it will think of me when it was running for its life with its short legs and what was its thoughts at that time. i am glad that piggy is safe, hope no more earthquake again at Indonesia.

i found this today :
职业概述麦兜不完全档案
麦兜出生年月:8月12
性别:男
上过的幼儿园:春田花花幼儿园
梦想:当奥运冠军;去马尔代夫旅游
性格:单纯、憨厚、乐观、与世无争 isnt true ???
麦兜语录
大难不死,必有锅粥。臀结就是力量。猪还有一猪兜。肉不琢,不成饼。天有不测之风云,人有霎时之蛋挞。闻鸡起筷!
50词其他行业,中国,香港,春田花花幼稚园

I told another dept head today that i am willing to consider for a leader position in his dept. I am resorting to this mainly because of an assistant manager, who has joined my dept for months. i was already under huge pressure since i took up the position in early 2006 and having an assistant manager who does not contribute to ease my work load , is not something pleasant to me . I do not mean to be sacarstic , but the AM is more like an admin clerk to me ( which my young and pretty admin clerk who is of Miao parentage can do better ) . Neither does he function like a manager in terms of decision making nor resource planning. i am very much on my own now as approaching him for any support will get me no way. At the same time, i have lost the support from the manager himself as he is taking charge of 2 depts now and scarcely has time for me. Besides , my only subordinate resigned early this yr as he cannot take the pressure. Lets hope the job switch to another dept works out smoothly.. After the job switch , i will spend more time in Hongkong and less in Shenzhen as it is based in Hongkong, hopefully piggy can join me for holidays in the coming months.

Darby

没有评论: