2007年3月14日星期三

the romantic stuff

i am very tired today after work , and when piggy called me from Spore , i was not in the mood to chat either. Very guilty every time, but i am a person with poor stamina and low energy level. Hope it won mind when we are old.

i want to recall back ( before my memory fails me) the most romantic things we ever did. One of them is the proposal fm piggy before i left singapore to work in Shenzhen. It did not book the whole cinema on 18 Feb. After watching the movie BBM, i was still deeply engrossed in its sad ending when suddenly my phone beeped, an sms came in from piggy and it wrote some sentimental stuff which i am too shy to disclose here, and ended the sms with a proposal.
i was very touched then and immediately my tears were rolling non stop beyond my control. We later went to a HK tea house for me to calm myself down.
That was the most romantic thing No 1.

Darby

1 条评论:

alanskyeo 说...

well..lucky u.
my bf proposed to me with the RM10 ring from the road side stall & force me to wear be4 he had me on the bed....:-P
well, I'm still wearing it as he said someday he'll replace it with a ring with huge diamond..do u think i should believe him??
(but i'll still prefer the old ring eventhougt it's true)