2008年2月2日星期六

Home trip for CNY

I guess i am the only Malaysian left in the hostel now, as all the Sporeans /Msians i know have flown back for Chinese New Year holiday today. This year, we have the coldest winter in a decade according to the locals. I can see hot mist coming out from my nostril when I am outdoors. My hands are frozen even if i am now indoor typing this blog before my flight tonight.

I need to wrap myself from head to toe before i get to the air port, listen : 2 long sleeved shirts, 1 pullover, 1 winter coat, a pair of glooves , long johns underneath my jeans. Everyone on the street looks like an Eskimo now, but may still be trembling due to the cold. But as soon as i reach Singapore tonight, i will have to strip to t shirt and jeans and let my skin breathe. For 3 consecutive weeks , southern china has been badly affected by heavy snow weather (even Shanghai is snowing now ). Many were killed, and millions are not able to go home as the public transportation is not able to reach those places covered by snow. I am luckier as the flight is going towards south, no snow! And i will get to eat my fav local food soon.

Happy new year to all the fans.

darby

没有评论: