2008年2月14日星期四

Valentine's Day

I returned to Shenzhen last night, and today is Valentine's Day. How much agony do i have to bear with when i say good bye to piggy and family? i now know I will get a mood swing everytime i have to leave piggy and I don't like that feeling.

I started the day by finding that I have lost some important bank documents as I was unpacking my luggage. Then during lunch, the waitress just cleared my food without asking me if she can do so. Following that, I was not able to find the USB cable to download photos from my camera to my laptop. Then my company's laptop could not access Internet suddenly. It is a bad start for me after the chinese new year holidays but luckily I listened to piggy by staying at home and not going for work today. The pig has earlier read a forecast on which days are bad and good days to start work for me. The pig is a bomoh in disguise. And here i want to say to the pig, Happy Valentine, Baby.

My body is aching due to the cold again. The warming effect of the hot tropical sun is gone a few hours after i reached Shenzhen and I am beginning to freeze again. Well, i hope it would not be long before i return to my homeland for good. One of my colleagues from KL told me so too.

And a small advice for my best friend, Alien, on his dilemma : Do not live your life based on other's expectations. It is your life ultimately so ask yourself what you really want. You have the chance to fall in love so count yourself a lucky man. Whether it works or not, just leave it to God after you have done your part. If you are left on the shelves after trying , we will open an old folks home for all of us and you can be the chairman :-)

没有评论: