2008年5月23日星期五

Took up the offer in Shanghai

After clarifiying the letter of offer for the past few days , i finally replied to the Shanghai company that i accept their offer. it is not a high increase at all in my basic salary, and i am not too excited about it. The company has refused to increase my salary further as working in China , tax (which is factored into the salary) is a large portion of the company expenses. I will just take it up as i am still jobless now.

It is full of uncertainty now, although i truly want to settle down in my career . I do not know if i will last for another 2 years like the previous one in Shenzhen, and i want to do my investment in properties now as i am already 34 yo and still homeless. I like to go back to home for mummy's cooking but other than that, the home itself caters no space or quiet corner for me to read/rest / practise my yoga. i know i am eager and need to have my own space/privacy and i am ready to purchase one.

Darby

没有评论: