2008年8月5日星期二

Going back to SH tomorrow

I had a long day again today, my second last day of work in Mexico. It started with a 3 party concall involving our customer which lasted 2 hrs and was then followed by an interview of 3 candidates for Mexico rep post. I went for lunch at 1.30pm, cleared tonnes of emails i have received since my laptop was not able to access the net in the past 1 week and then went back to the hotel room to prepare for another concall from 8 pm to 11 pm. My stomach began to feel uncomfortable at 10 pm. I finished the concall as soon as I could and rushed to a restaurant in the hotel and ordered a chicken breast stuffed with mango for dinner. It was good. Perhaps i was too hungry. I sat in the restaurant and the view through the glass wall was really beautiful. The million dots of light at night from the houses on flat land looked just like stars to me who is at the hill top. I never thought that Mexico can be this romantic, and the pig is not here.

I will have a long concall tomorrow morning. After that, i will go to the airport directly. This time i will fly from Guadarajala to Mexico City to Holland to Shanghai, another 24 hours on flight. I began to feel my back is aching again.

Darby

没有评论: