2008年8月28日星期四

Back to home again

After spending a few days in Korea with customer again, i returned to home for mum is having some problems on her neck due to the high blood pressure medicine she took. She could not straighten her neck and seek a few doctors help before her blood pressure can be lowered. It is a scare for me as i know she always have high blood pressure, and not seeing her for the past few weeks adds to my worries.
When i see her doing fine after medication , i feel relieved, old folks like her can get into serious trouble easily because of their physical is no longer as strong as before.
I took the chance to recover my hectic schedules , i have not been sleeping well before my Mexico trip, and right after Mexico it is Korea again. I spent most of my time flying between places, and i began to feel my bones are in pain after sitting for too long. Long working hours , short sleeping hours , hectic life. I am exhausted.
I watched the tv show last night on the theme of "Born on same year and same date" from Channel U, a young couple in 20s are soaked in love totally and reminded me in the past when piggy and i were just met each other, and now i have become too career minded to care for him, and he is busy with his work too. I have become so independent that i do not need others in my life for a long period of time , i do not know if this is good or bad. I can do many things on my own in a day, but at the end of the day , when i finally collapsed on my bed in my Shanghai apartment , i just miss the pig.

Darby

1 条评论:

McDull and Darby 说...

I won't be greedy.

It comforts me a lot to know that you miss me.

I miss you too.

Mcdull