2008年9月13日星期六

Piggy is coming to SH again

As the 1st Oct holiday is approaching, piggy and i am planning for a gathering in SH. I want to spend this 8 days in my apartment with him doing all the cooking / laundry / marketing , etc.. Heheh...Not likely , he is too lazy and need some education from me on household chores.

Come back to the itinerary , i think we can go :
1. Qi Bao old street
2. Mo Gan Shan Gallery district
3. Duo Lun road for Tui Na and chestnuts
4. Bi Yun district , where i live
5. Must go Zhengda again for Xi Duo Wu international buffet. (Only 40 SGD per persons , and you can have free flow of countless international cuisines.
6. Suzhou

Hehe ... Enuff. The rest of the days will be spent at home resting and watching tv together. Kicking piggy s butt and twisting his pig ears as i like.

I hope no calls from company to pull me back. I will kill anyone who does that.

Darby.

1 条评论:

McDull and Darby 说...

sounds like it's a plan :-)

Mcdull