2009年4月15日星期三

I am worried

On Saturday morning , i received a SMS from my younger brother, stating that my dad might be diagnosed for having throat cancer. I was shocked, and upset. Although i am not very close to him, i certainly do not want any bad things to happen to him.

On Monday, the biopsy is done and his report will be out by next wednesday, and the doctor could tell from the intitial sypmtom and from the biopsy process, that he needed an operation. I guess it is not going to be an easy case, as he has been smoking and drinking for 50 years. I always know that he has been neglecting his physical health. It is a volcano building up for 50 years, and waiting to erupt.

It is a lesson learnt, that there is karma for everything you do to others or yourself. Same thing goes for your body. i just hope he will not suffer.

Darby

1 条评论:

alanskyeo 说...

I'm sure he'll be fine... Don't worry so much, just try to squeze some time out to visit/accompany him.