2009年4月17日星期五

Two headhunters

I have been approached by two headhunters this week, the first one called from Guangzhou and asked me if i am interested to work in Suzhou or Tianjin. I rejected this opportunity as i do not want to stay in China if i have to be headhunted.

The second headhunter wrote a mail to me from Malaysia , Penang, stating that there are overseas opportunities for me , mmm... i have replied and wish to find out more. i just hope i can come back to Singapore or near Singapore. Shanghai is too cold for my ageing bones. Maybe they can send me to Thailand. I can eat and sleep well there as there are no winter days, and Thailand is a heaven for you know what.

Usually the headhunter does not get me jobs;i always get my job offers through friends' recommendation/reference, i think i am still not detested by others at work.

i hope God will cast a spell on the pig in Singapore , and teleport it to Shanghai . I can then have someone to bite and for ear twisting.

Darby

没有评论: