2010年2月8日星期一

Keep my fingers crossed

Back from interview and honestly i do not know what is the outcome , as the interviewer is not from my profession , he just asked whatever concerns his department , which i failed to catch initially , but i commented about his concerns later on when i elaborated on my past experience. He is not keen to find out whether i am fit for the job or not , but only concern about how i will interact with his department in terms of my role. Anyway it is over and no point worrying about it.

Porky is having bad cough again , due to his bad habit of not sleeping on time. I am having back aching again due to not enough sleep too. i spent much time on revising my technical knowledge and slept at 1 am last night, In the end there is not a single question asked on it. GRRRRRRR .. Both of us met up for a short while then went home straight for rest.

I have been getting invitation from ex company to ask me to go back to Shenzhen , but i have rejected them. There are many reasons, and the biggest reason is there is no Porky Pig in Shenzhen.

I better go to bed now , my back is aching again.


Darby

没有评论: