2010年2月7日星期日

New Year Shopping

I had my shopping spree with Alien and other secondary schoolmates last week, i have bought a shirt for myself and Porky , a business pants for my coming interview on tomorrow. Keep my fingers crossed.

After the shopping, the old boys went to a newly opened hot pot restaurant and chit chat. i always detest Spicy Hot Pot from Szechuan ( Ma La Huo Guo ) , one of the horrible things that China ppl likes to eat, purely and numbing hot, only good for ppl with no taste buds. I was not expecting much from the hot pot restaurant but it turned out that the soup base is light and clear , ingredients are fresh and not oily. We had our fills and chatted for about 2 hours, mainly on why is not Merino getting hitched after so many years of courtship, hehehe. Both Alien and i are now happily engaged in a long term relationship , and the Nun is married to the Buddha ( so he is gay too ), but why Merino , our only hope among the gang is still single ? But anyway why bother to get married since the iceberg of north pole will melt soon , stop producing babies like rabbits is a good idea to save the earth.

After the gathering , we left for home and Alien drove me home. We had booked each other on the third day of Chinese New Year for Kara OK / Mahjong / Drinking and Eating, that is how we gather fat at our waists. Fat tigers roaring. Grrrr...


Darby

没有评论: