2010年1月29日星期五

7 yrs itch

Porky s work schedule became more hectic this week , and i have less job applications recently and hence more time on furniture hunting.

I went to a furniture mall at town area yesterday. At first i found a set of black glass top table with aluminium legs ,matched with black chairs as we planned, my mind was ready to consider this black color dining set without much excitement.

But as i explored more in the mall, i managed to find a dining table, purely made of clear glass, means it is a whole piece of glass that formed the table top and the 4 legs. It is gorgeous to me, it s like Wonder Woman's see thru Airplane if you are old enough to know what i mean. The length of the full glass table is only 1.4 meter , which is a bit too short but enough for both of us. Porky was wondering if the table is big enough to hold his ten course meal (for 5 meals a day) for his stomach, i thought it is good that the table is just enough for 4 or 5 dishes per meal. I compared the price and happened that there was another shop in the same mall also carried the same table at 10cm longer but charging at 50% more . We later quickly paid for the table and closed the deal. I was glad that i did not settle with the first option, i.e the black glass top table, it costs more and looks really boring.

I then browsed through the mall for dining chairs to go with my glass dining table, and found one model with pure white seat and 4 thin wooden legs, elegant and posh, just the right chair for my Wonder Woman Airplane. Porky gave me much freedom in deciding what design to buy, and as long as it is not ugly , he will not disapprove.

Till now , our mission for electrical appliances / furnitures hunting is almost accomplished , what we have still on the list are the curtains / wallcovering / ID works. I began to fantasize about the time i will be spending in the house with Porky ,Breakfast on bed, Afternoon Tea and TV watching at living room , lunch/dinner on the Wonder Woman Airplane, eat eat eat and turn into a pig like Porky. These are the moments i have been waiting for almost 7 years, and after 7 years finally i can get rid of the itch.

As for my job hunting it is not easy as the replies are fewer but i will endure, i know i need to perservere and i am not alone, Porky knows that i have mild depression due to the job hunt and kept asking me : "You are not pretending to be happy in front of me right ?" I said : "No, i am not. I would not commit suicide. "
This conversation repeats every day.

I will leave for a short while to go back my hometown, and hope Porky will stay healthy despite the heavier workload, i know i will miss him.


Darby

没有评论: