2010年1月10日星期日

Many things happened

On X'mas day of Y2009 , after a few viewings with our Porknet agent, Porky and i bought our first property together at west Singapore. The unit is facing green green forest, with clear blue sky and plenty of sunlight. The living room / guest room / master bedroom all enjoy the same great view and sunlight. We fell in love with this unit once we stepped into it.

Second thing is i moved out from JB to Singapore on 5 Jan and rented a room to begin my job hunting in Spore and to prepare for the renovation of the house. We began with furniture viewing at places like Ikea/Park Mall/Courts. Then we went to shop for electrical appliances at Best Denki. Today, we met up again to discuss the color for the walls so that our ID will understand our design concept. It's so hectic that my back ache has come back again and I cannot twist my waist freely .

The feelings are mixed for me; i am worried about my job search but at the same time i am happy I am setting up a new house with Porky. Porky showed his capablity in real estate. He arranged for the lawyers to sort out the paperwork, dealt with the property agent, checked for the loan packages and also with the interior design contractor. I will leave the legal work and financing to him and will start on the furniture viewing and ID plan with his guidance.

At the same time, Porky is taking good care of me, making sure that i take my medicine and eat my meals, kept the recruit pages for my job hunting use. He has aske me to blog this for a Best Boyfriend Award so that Singapore knows about it. Porky indeed deserves an award, for he is a very intelligent, supportive and caring partner.

I have come to realise that Porky is capable in many things besides his knowledge of good food, and i can learn from him too in many things. Life is a never ending cycle of learning, as Alanis Morrissette sang in "You Learn". I am taking a plunge into a new world, and do not know what lies ahead, whether it is a bed of roses or something else. But i have faith that if Porky and i can keep up the momentum we have now, focusing on the same goal and work together for our future, we will be fine ... we will be fine.


Darby

没有评论: