2010年10月17日星期日

My 36th Birthday

Porky and i had a great day yesterday(Saturday) celebrating for my belated 36th birthday on chinese calendar (supposed to be Thursday). He smsed me before that and said he will be a male slave for me for a day, he planned it thoughtfully as below :

9.30am : Me the lazy fat cat woke up at this hour, after a few long and stressful weeks of hard work , i really need a good long sleep to recover.

10am : Finished breakfast and watching some stupid tv programmes

11am : Doing some house chores

1230am : Left for lunch at Bugis Illuma rooftop, we went to the restaurant namely Chef Daniels Kitchen , it has received good reviews by critics and public, well known for it exquisite western cuisines with mass market pricing. Porky ordered a set Grilled Chicken lunch and me Sirloin Steak. The set lunch comes with soup of the day + breads, main course , dessert, for just 10.50 SGD per person. The ambience is great and classy, meals and desserts are good, i would definitely come back again. I opened the wrappings for my birthday present from Porky , it is a bottle of SKII essence, we are vain, isnt it.

2pm : We lazed a bit after lunch and headed to ION Orchard to do some banking.

3.30pm : Went to Somerset NTUC fairprice Fine for groceries shopping for the dinner. Porky vowed to clear his name of being a big mouth piggy with lots of talk and no action, aka NATO ( No Action Talk Only). He is gonna cook me Mee Suan ( rice vermicelli ) for birthday as a custom for us Chinese.

5pm : We hopped on to a bus from Somerset and going back to our home, a comfortable ride with cosy seats ,I always prefer bus than MRT. When we are home, Porky started to do his cooking.

630 pm: Dinner served by Chef Porky personally, a Chicken Soup Mee Suan with drumstick and eggs / Vege for the birthday boy, me. It was unexpectedly good. Porky has another signature dish again besides his pasta. I truly enjoyed the meal, a sweet, loving, heart warming meal.

8pm: Washed all the dishes , and we are eating again , yogurt with plums prepared by Piggy.

1030 pm : Time to sleep. A contented me hugging porky pig.

Darby.

没有评论: