2010年10月2日星期六

My first major assignment

After working for 4 months , i got my first major assignment to up rev the company quality system , make or break. I will have to go if i fail , i knew, cause i do not really fit in to the sme working culture after so many months. I am being assigned many funny jobscopes that ppl/ i would not take up as an undergrad. That is SME.
The result will be out by October. I hope to apply PR before i decide my next move.

I believe i can find the next job, as 3 companies have approached me for working as a customer quality again, which i rejected cause i do not want to waste my effort in this company and i am not going to quit if i have not tried.

I think i may need some help. Shld i approach my ex manager from Singapore who is an expert in Quality System cause it is a new job scope for me.Thanks for piggy support all along, i cannot endure this much without him.

Darby

没有评论: