2011年11月20日星期日

One Dish Wonder Part 2

Porky just said to me this morning, he is getting bored of the Taco Wrap breakfast i have prepared today, this is only the second time we are eating this as breakfast as i am trying to clear my old Taco. He was making remarks such as i have only added some pasta sauce to it on top of the minced ham/chesse/cucumber, and that is not good enough for his appetite. Look at what he blogged last week.

It is the effort to prepare something for your loved one that counts, no matter it is good enough for gourmet or not, the preparation and cleaning part is tiring enough, be sensitive and grateful. But for Porky i have received alot of critisms, such as making coffee by using filters for him on Saturday, the only reply i had in return is not a "Thank you" but "why it is not warm", and yes it was not warm bcs I have added too much cold milk from fridge for His Majesty. He has ever told me that the reason why he said these is bcs he WANTS me to improve. I rolled my eyes and thought who is the less talented cook here in the house,and since when i have entered the Monster Chef Competition ? I might hit him with the coffee pot one day if he does not control his "Royal" behavior.

I have learnt one thing from my mum, no matter what she cooks, i will say to her : "It just tastes right ! I love your cooking, mum.", that makes her smile like a little girl. She is not asking for much, just to see her loved one enjoyed her cooking, thats all. So i will just eat and shut up even if sometimes she missed it, it is home cooked meal and not 5 star hotel cuisine. Frankly speaking, home cooked meals is more precious than 5 star hotel cuisine bcs it is not something that money can buy.

Darby

没有评论: