2011年11月13日星期日

ONE DISH WONDER

Darby served me a pan broiled wrap stuffed with cheese, honey baked ham and oh so crunchy Japanese cucumber this morning for breakfast. I have never tasted a wrap as yummy as that before and jokingly turned to Darby and called him a One Dish Wonder.

That was said in jest of course.

The truth is Darby has metamorphosised into the Chef to Watch in the next millennium since we bought our apartment west of Singapore. I have had the good fortune of tasting a number of his creations over the last one and a half years. They were mostly good hearty fare which fed our stomachs and satisfied our souls. Darby loves to cook (for me, I believe) and I am happy to eat.

He likened the whole process to feeding a pig - that, I THINK he said in jest of course :-)

Mcdull

没有评论: