2011年12月25日星期日

2011

Many good things and bad things happened in Y2011, i am glad that i have Porky by my side through out my roller coaster ride in this year.

First half of the year, I quited my first company ( a place for retirees ) and joined a second firm by mistake. This second firm has very high turnover rate and i am the third person on the board within a yr. In a very short period of time, I began to feel something is wrong with the management and made up my mind to leave. After a fury clash with my immediate sup, whom i cannot agree with all along, i decided to call it a day. I left and not turning my head back, i decided to take such a drastic action because of my past experience with the previous company, if it does not suit you, do not waste time on it.

After the resignation and clash, i was mentally and physically damaged, it was so bad that i have depression, Porky helped me to move on by taking good care of my health and job hunting patiently. With better health after a few weeks, i suggested we should go for a trip, and just right before our trip, i received an offer from a company , i was overjoyed and grateful for the sheer good luck. My mind was totally switched off from the unpleasant experience throughout the trip and Porky was a good companion.

After starting in the third firm, which i have worked happily with my boss and colleagues till today, i have lots of job satisfaction and recognitions from my colleagues / superior. I was even promised to have a chance to visit Headquarter in Europe next year, although it is not top on my wish list. I know if i am doing my parts, rewards will come.

For me, it is like you had a very bad fall, and found yourself landed on a gold mine. A door is closed, and another bigger door is opened. Life, is full of possiblities and hope at the same time.

Darby

没有评论: