2007年7月2日星期一

Lychees season now and i am on fire

It is summer now and it is lychee season now (after peach season in Spring ) in Southern part of China and i bought a big bag of lychees for only 5RMB today ( ya, not working bcs HK holiday ) , i.e 1 SGD . I usually do not eat lychees in Singapore as it is heaty and expensive and not good for my already heaty body and wallet. But here they have various species of lychees that are just so tempting. I finally gave in and bought 1 bag since i did not get try to them last year. It is sweet and with really small seeds, not bad. However i got myself on fire now.

Talking about fruits in China, I always eat mangoes from taiwan and peach from northen part of China, as mango is my favorite fruit . But peach is a new found love after i moved here, it is juicy , fragrant , sweet and light to eat. I know the best peach comes from Japan , but the peach from China is enough to make me kill for it. And not mentioning many other fruits like plums , cherry and some others which I cannot even tell what they are.


Darby

没有评论: