2007年7月5日星期四

An unhappy day at work

Maybe writing blogs helps me to relieve stress in certain ways that i do not know , i get to vent my anger /dissatisfaction /criticise / dissipate negative energy through this channel and the readers (if there is anyone besides the pig) will absorb it, in the end they turn into angry persons, no wonder piggy has become an angry man recently ( ok i am bullshitting here ) .

i have an unhappy day at work today bcs of my direct supervisor is unappreciative of my work and unclear about the huge workload i have, (as he never bothers to lift the unnecessary workload off my shoulder when i approached him when i was made to perform them at the request of our department head) . He has forgotten the delay and backlog is bcs he did not do his job to define a clear jobscope for his subordinate, and i am being blamed for that. I realised that many of those who are holding managerial positions are usually monkeys who do not deserve to be where they are, and they are good at politics and nonsense thats why they are up there. Sad to say i am not good at either one of them , i think i should go sell cha kwa teow. After complaining to piggy after my dinner , i feel better, a loner in a foreign land needs a pair of listening piggy ears.

I decided not to teach my boss a lesson, let him stay as a monkey with his pigeon brain to understand the world. Anyway i will be leaving the company soon to return to my homeland.

Ok , time to sleep. Imagine the pig is sleeping next to me and snoring loud.

Darby

1 条评论:

McDull and Darby 说...

Piggy is born with big nostrils so there is no need to snore to get more oxygen to the brain.

Darby, on the other hand, snores like nothing when he sleeps, just like piggy's dad last time.