2007年7月29日星期日

My trip to home

I spent a short and happy holiday back home in Singapore and JB. When the airplane touched down in Changi Airport , being a non Singaporean , i suddenly felt that this is a wonderful place to live in and was happy to come back. The basic infrastructure, facilities , control of consumer goods with quality and safety, ease of transportation, service quality are all found here unlike the China outskirts I stay in and, I can only hope that they will pick up and learn to respect human beings in the next 100 years. Till then, Singapore or even Malaysia is still much better - at least i can eat at any stall without worrying about food poisoning, the traffic is safe, the roads are flat and i get to be served by the customer service personnel without feeling that i am their problem. i really hate China's service industry and i want to tell all those China Service Industry personnel with poor attitude that they can f*ck off and go home. Let's not give them a single cent profit by boycotting their shops/services to teach them that we are the customers .

Coming back to the topic on my home trip, i spent the first day eating and lazing around at Piggy's place, i had Prata/Chicken rice. My younger bro picked me up in the afternoon to go back to JB. On the first nite , i had a mj game overnight at Alien's place. Yes , 4 lonely hearts played mj till midnight. There's a lot of gossips and catch up of course, and they planned to visit HK for a holiday sometime soon. After a few games, we were tired and went to bed to sleep. The following 3 days, i stayed at home and did nothing much, except some groceries shopping with mum. Mummy cooked my fav vinegar pig trotters , soups , we had lots of fruits and of course durians. On the 4th night, i left my JB house and went back to Sin again to meet my ex colleagues for dinner.

The most funny part came on the last day , when i was supposed to meet piggy in the afternoon after his work. We ended up sitting at a Raffles City basement cafe after lunch. I was too tired and dozed off due to poor sleep at the Singapore home. Piggy was angry and bored and buried his big face in the newspaper. After the nap and on the way back to pick up my luggage, both of us fell asleep in the train again. I think we should just date at his place in the future as both of us were too tired to do anything together, that way we can spend our time together just sleeping but no actions when dating. It is the price to pay for the modern life we want to live, that we have no energy to do other things with our loved ones.

I also got the chance to play with the twins at my elder brother's place on the last day in the morning, they are both fleshy/outgoing/ over active, just like Mcdull and Mcmug . When you carry them in your arms, you get to smell them real close and the smell of babies is great , with their soft and warm bodies resting on you. If you carry one of them, the other one will be jealous and wants to be carried too. I think they want a hug as bad as i do - living alone in China without any physical contact with another. So both the twins and I enjoyed it and it was therapeutic. Sometimes a hug is better than sex.


Darby

PS i think this blog has become my personal blog as piggy has been indulging in his mahjong games since i left.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

yeah.. informative text ))