2008年10月23日星期四

Back from Mexico

After 22 hrs of flight, we finally returned to SH Pudong just to find out that the weather was really bad due to heavy fog. The flight then headed to Fu zhou (next to Taiwan)to land for 2 hrs, so it added 7 hrs to our total flight hours.
I almost cracked into pieces when i reached home in Pudong, missed my bed so much.
At the night i touched down, there was another customer visit to our company, and we had to entertain him at the Bund, meal and sightseeing. I was quite blur that i forgot to bring my phone , and ended up losing contact with my colleagues and was unable to find the restaurant. Luckily they could take care of the customer themselves. I then went to Raffles city at Nanjing road for Chicken Rice, and bought Bread Talk. Headed towards home right after dinner as i was too tired.

And in the subsequent week , i did not have chance to sleep more than 5 hours. I just hope i will be able to catch some sleep this coming Friday night.

Darby

没有评论: