2008年10月13日星期一

In Mexico again.

While piggy is busy with his work in Singapore, i am being air shipped to Mexico again to face customers. This time i had a direct flight , still the jet lag makes me giddy as last time. However for this trip , i get to enjoy better accomodation , Hilton and Marriot , incredible. Thanks to the director who travelled with me, i get to upgrade my accomodation.

I just get to enjoy my hot bath after 18 hrs of flight, well it is much better than previous trip transferred at Paris which took me 30++ hours. Inside the bath of Hilton, they prepared Evelyn and Crabtree toiletries , after the bath i just feel much rejuvenated. And being a kiasu and kiasi person after living in Spore for years , i decided to "Kop" some of the famous toiletries. They are just right for me as a frequent traveller, and luckily i do not need to pay to enjoy these 5 stars hotels, their rates just ridiculously high.

I am feeling giddy again while typing this , the night scene outside the window is beautiful, and i want to sleep now...

Darby

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

upgraded to what kind of room?

take a photo?

Mcdull