2009年12月20日星期日

The Copenhagen Summit - Sigh...

To my disappointment , the Copenhagen Climate Summit on 18 Dec 2009 ended with a shameful closing. The ugly sides of so called developed countries are exposed in front of the whole world, a bunch of kids in the summit decide the fate of mankind in the coming century. Obama is nothing but a sweet tounged speaker, i wonder why he was given the Nobel Peace Award.

I hope the next species that rule the earth after the destruction of mankind due to global warming will use 'homo sapiens' fossils as a lesson to teach their next generation, a very selfish and stupid species that got themselves into extinction for their childish behavior in Copenhagen.

I am glad that being single myself, i do not need to bring my kids to this world and tell them the world is going to turn into real hell soon before they die.


Darby

没有评论: