2010年4月23日星期五

Closed the deal

Finally after 3 months and 17 days i received the first letter of offer. I am not very happy with the salary itself but the career path planning from this company is rather attractive and with products from a niche market. I am lucky i guess. A switch of career without planning to switch. My new jobscope is totally different from my past experience, come to think of it , it is quite scary for me as i would need to transform myself totally as a person. I need to change to survive, i mean i am not selling my body (nobody want to buy either) but the nature of the job is totally different required a more outgoing personality which is not quite myself.

Immediately without waste a second i decided to celebrate it with some shopping spree, here comes the pink dollars. I have been controlling myself from spending on unnecessary stuffs and now it is the pay back time.

A list of items i need to replenish :
1. Watch (Not wearing any watch now)
2. Suitcase (Bought 3 years ago in HK and worn off now )
3. Business shirts (those that in my wardrobe now are bought about 5 years ago before i went to China, and they really look outdated now)
4. Netbook ( the existing one is not stable now , after all i bought it 4 years ago )

These are what i can think of now. I am going to reward myself and piggy a bit over the weekend. After all besides my best friend Alien / my family/ some ex colleagues, he is the one who gave me the biggest supports financially and morally, has been tolerating my mood swing due to depression. Even till yesterday , i just lost my temper and raised my voice at him due to the job offer issues like volcano in Iceland, but i am not actually mad at him. I just cannot help it as i felt so exploited and angry at that moment. I do feel bad and here is what i want to say to you : Sorry Piggy, I love you.

Samsoon is not back from laundry yet as the laundry guy lost her pink heart shape necklace, they are looking for her replacement.

Hope for a better future for us in this year, For me and my loved ones.

Darby

没有评论: