2010年4月27日星期二

Shopping done in a day

Without wasting much time , i completed my task to shop for the list i have jotted down below.

1. Watch (tick)
2. business shirt (tick)
3. suitcase (tick)

All done within a day within budget and i bought some household items too , chopstick and pot gloves.

I have received calls from recruiters , which is seeking the candidates with experience in customer quality, that is what i have been doing since graduation. I checked out the hiring party and does not seems attractive for me to give up the offer in my hand, although the recruiter said they sent a few resume and the hiring company has only chosen my portfolio. And they asked me to go for interview yesterday urgently as they know i have an offer on hand already. It s quite ironic, when Li Peh (your daddy in Hokkien) is seeking job for high and lo until sufferred from depression , there is no respond from the whole universe. After Li Peh finally received an offer already then here comes the right job offer. The time is not right. Sigh...

Mothers day is coming, and i need to do something about it.

Darby

没有评论: