2010年7月25日星期日

Got my new spectacle

Porky and i went to Vivocity yesterday, i have to collect my new spec that is similar to BYWP, a German brand that i have been hunting hi and lo in optical shops throughout the Great Singapore Sales for best deal. I have fall in love with a model from this German brand , modern classic series , Code 8051. See below.

It gives a clean cut and smart look , you can tell it is expensive by its design but it does not look that loud like some Ah Liang / Ah Beng fav brand such as Gucci / Armani. And it costs 700 SGD ( same price as my new netbook ), i just cannot make myself to fork out the money for it , i got to use this sum on better usage. So finally i have to compromise, i chose a similar design with less that half of the price. Well , finally bidding farewell to my black plastic frame almost 10 years.

Then we went to Page One for reading , Porky and i found a window seat in this bookstore , he started reading Haruki Murakami recently and became a fan of him immediately, Murakami is my favorite Japanese author that i talked about at the beginning of this blog. And without fail , he fall asleep after a while, not because of the book , he just can fall asleep everywhere with his mouth wide open. I took a snapshoot of the scene, so that i can publish a book that feature that many places that he had slept . Then we went home for rest.A peaceful day.

Darby

没有评论: