2010年7月24日星期六

Happy together Happy forever.



Been looking for my Wong Kar Wai DVD , especially In the Mood for Love, i was real upset that i did not have enough personal space in the past for my stuffs that i bought when i was in China. Now i have a hard time to find those things i bought and i just do not know where they are now, Piggy is one of the culprit who kept the things in his storage space and did not return to me. Hmmmph. And i have lost count what i have given him, and he is testing my memory to tell him what i bought and stored at his place. One by one , i have to recall and request , and he will take a month or two to return me. It is a game he is playing. Testing my memory and patience at the same time. I like to give things to others when i am not using them, sharing of resources but he is really good at keeping things and not using them till it rots, which i find it .... makes me speechless. He just cannot be bother about the collection he is building.

I was browsing in Youtube for Wong Kar Wai movies, and found the poster , that reminds me the Waterfall Table Lamp from Goods of Desire G.O.D HK , it was cheap and i did not buy it cause i think it was too heavy to carry back. Alien and i found the Zero Degrees poster in Holiday Plaza JB , it was about 100 RM many years back , and again i was not able to afford at that time. Many things just past, and i have earned enough to afford these things now , i have my house to display them now, but they are gone.

In the end of the making of Happy Together , Wong Kar Wai added, Happy Forever.


Darby

没有评论: