2011年6月26日星期日

Holland Village

Piggy and i had a pillow talk on Sat noon on our bed for hours about his dad and work, this is rare bcs usually he would just fall asleep in 5 seconds when his head hit the pillow and i even have a voice record of Piggy s snoring sound. I am not happy about how he is treated by his family but i cannot go to them and shout in that person's face : Stop bullying my man. I just glad that he begin to face the fact that, not everyone is nice to you, when this happens, fight back.

I grew up in a chaotic family, where mum and dad are traditional chinese parents who would just make sure we are fed and dressed well, they have no energy to care for other needs. Brought up by my grandparents, I was the odd one out in my family as i am neither connected to my siblings nor to my parents, i learnt to protect myself very early and fight for myself. Now i began to see Piggy do the same as i did when i was much younger, he is a suckling pig with fangs now.

Love those who love you, for those who do not deserve just ignore them, for life is short. We should not bully others, but we do not let others bully us.

After the long chat, we then went to Holland Village HanSang Korean Restaurant for a great meal, to celebrate my new job and PR approval. Porky had his Ginseng Chicken and i Kimchi Udon, we then shared a fruity ice kachang. He was immoblised after the meal like a snake eaten an elephant, for the glutinous rice in the chicken stomach was too much for his effecient digestive system. We then walked a bit around that area, before we headed home.

Life is sweet. La Dolce Vita.

Darby

没有评论: