2011年6月2日星期四

Lazy

I took a day off today and will return to office to do final handover on Friday as my (soon to be) EX company is way too ineffecient and has been dragging the handover till my last day.

I will say this is one of the worst work experience in my career path besides my first company that shut down, this is the first time i am working for a SME run by stingy Singaporean Chinese family members, while they do not have management skills/ proper industrial exposure, they are proud of themselves despite their lack of knowledge. I have to knock my head for trying to be loyal when i was approached by a few companies last year for better offers, lesson learnt.

Also from this company i have learnt what is the qualities of a poor/ lousy manager,
1. Lack of vision / direction
2. Lack of planning / communication
3. Lack of follow up
4. Lack of knowledge but unwilling to ask / discuss
5. Dictator mode
6. Ill manner to others, verbally abusive.

During the exit interview, i decided not to teach them what they failed to see, cause it is their behaviour that resulted in i have no trust for them, better save my saliva to talk to Porky , therefor i am did not tell them a single thing on why i chose to leave. Anyway it is hypocrite to ask you why, only when you decided to go, if they really care about it they should have taken action when i feedback.

So today i decided to rest at home, did some simple house chores, tidied up, cooked my meals and napped. It is a like a "Pause" between "Play" mode on my Ipod. Life is short, sleep hard.


Darby

没有评论: