2011年6月18日星期六

WEEKEND HOORAY?

Another weekend has arrived. This weekend will however not be one of those work free ones that I started to practise since the Cat returned from Shanghai more than a year ago.

First, there is this matter which I am working with my counterparts in Australia that we MUST complete by Monday. I bought them four weeks but they only gave me their instructions and documents on the last week to review and to work on them. Good luck to us. It's do or die.

Second, I have to bring my dad back from hospital after his long stay there. He is having his wish (to come home) granted this coming Father's Day. I hope the good man up there gives him all the strength to take care of himself and to function normally.

The only rest I see myself getting will be at HV - love abode for P&C (pig and cat). The Cat has been uncharacteristically sweet the last few days, seeing how stressed and worn out I am by work and my father. He does not pamper me as often as I would like (hehe). But on occasions when my energy is sapped, he knows when to ease things up for me a bit to relieve my burden.

The Cat has a decent level of sensitivity. Sadly, I can't say the same for my boss.

Mcdull

没有评论: