2007年5月15日星期二

Speechless

I have closed my C***bank account just after Chinese new year this year , and applied for GIRO on the same day to pay my credit card bills with another account. But i do not know what the f%$# went wrong with them. I was told that the application was not activated and they idiotically told me that the account which they have linked to is the account i have closed. Whether it is true or not, for goodness sake they have not called or tried to contact me in the past few months. And suddenly my brother in Sg received a letter from the bank threatening legal action against me and, sad to say, none of my siblings has bothered to inform me abt my bill until they saw the bank's letter. I know i cannot count on them although i am working hard overseas to support the family, sigh...

I then spent the whole morning in the office to settle this with a bad headache and luckily there was no customer visit. I am quite disappointed with both the bank and my siblings. I do not think it matters to either of them whatever happens to me. Only mama will care. I love her and owe her too much. She is the only woman i love. I think i should go back to spend more time with her in the coming years. And thanks to piggy, who again saves fat cat through its diligent mind and patience. I love piggy too.

Darby

没有评论: