2008年7月9日星期三

i am going back to Shanghai tomorrow

Finally i finished my work in Korea. I am allowed to go back tomorrow noon at 2 pm Korea time and expect to reach SH at 3 pm (Korea is faster than us by 1 hr). My customer is not pleased with the lot received by them today at 7 pm and want to reject the lot. I can see it is not healthy here, but the improvement made is greater than the last shipment. I just hope my boss would not be upset about the result, as i know my subordinate is working very hard for this project.

So far i have a good trip this time. I forgot to bring my credit card and has no cash to pay the hotel deposit, but a Korean man in the airport limousine helped me to call the hotel i am staying at for a discount and to waive the deposit. I realised he is a friend of the hotel owner, and the staff there did not even bother to check my ID when I checked in. The gentleman also called my customer to pick me up from the bus stop. It was very kind of him as he did not have to do that.

My customer was very kind to me too and offerred to pay for the hotel fees, which i rejected of course. Luckily today, the other customer who was stationed at my plant hand carried the cash from my company to rescue me. I now have enough cash to pay for the expenses , but not enough time to shop.

I have eaten :
Day 1. Korean style chinese foods ( Zha Jiang Mia / Fried sauce noodles, Ta Zhu Rou / Sweet sour pork , and Ice Lychees )
Day 2. Steam boat noodles and Bi Bi Bap
Day 3. Cold noodles and Barbercue pork
All paid by customers. And they fetched me to and from hotel every day.

The Korean ppl are quite generous ppl overall, and i think it s unbelieveable as their life is so hectic and stressful. And i hope there would not be any trip in the near future as i am really tired recently after moving in to my apartment.


Darby

没有评论: