2008年7月8日星期二

I dun wan to eat Kimchi anymore

i arrived at Korea, Gun Po yesterday, and i have been eating Kimchi Kimchi Kimchi. It is ok for me to eat it once in a while and i will enjoy it, but for consecutively 2 days i have been eating only Kimchi as the appetiser/side dish/main course/soup/ dessert ... It is quite sickening, and i am not very happy about it. I think there should be more choices besides Kimchi, altho Korean ppl make great cuisine, be it western or eastern. Besides that,i should be back on Tues, i.e today to Shanghai, but due to the customer request, i need to stay until Thurs. I kinda miss my bed in my apartment now. The longer stay also means more Kimchi. God dun save the queen, save me first.

Other that that, Gun Po is a peaceful small town like Toa Payoh. I went for a stroll tonight and found a very big wet market, full of unknown and interesting objects. Edible and not edible.
The hotel tv keeps playing Korean Drama, and i must admit their actors and actress are looking terrifically beautiful, but the ppl on the street are just so so. This is my fourth time to Korea. Like last time, i have a bleeding nose due to the dry weather again, and not because of Korean man.


Darby

没有评论: