2010年3月3日星期三

Chinese Painting

I usually spent my weekends in book store when i was in SHG, and in the midst of books i found some teaching material on Chinese Painting. I bought some books from SHG and followed the instruction during one of the hot afternoon, , the result is amazingly good for a first timer.

I started with the use of brushes , how to create different simple effects on paper , the next thing is i can draw a rooster without much difficulties within 20 minutes and others in just 10 minutes. Many ppl found the rooster is the best painted, although i preferred the prawn more as it is more difficult to paint the whiskers of the prawn. And i found some books from library , which i was quite reluctant whether to buy or not , eg , Jie Zhi Yuan , a teaching material for chinese painting for royal family in China.

My first attempt is bamboo.


The rooster.


Prawn is quite difficult to paint.


Teaching material for Emperors.


Porky said he will prepare the ink for me next time like a servant in the past in China, when we have our afternoons in our new place in the future. I like this hobby and in fact time really flies when i am indulged in this hobby, i guess i will put in more effort and hope to earn big bucks from it, hehehe... kidding.

Darby

没有评论: