2010年3月8日星期一

Second interview rejected

My second interview has failed too , this time due to some unbelievable reason. I had blocked nose since childhood, and recently i suffered from sinus flu that i have difficulties to sleep at night due to severe blocked nose, this has in turn cause my breathlessness after long conversation. Everything went well for the first 30 minutes and the interviewers were ok with my portfolio , suddenly the HOD interviewer said to me that he noticed i was having breathless, and i actually noticed it myself cause at some point i lost my voice. The poor sleep at the night before has induced this breathlessness, i just confessed to them that i have sinus flu recently so unable to breath easily. He is very concerned and asked me if i can carry the 20 Kg products for long , i have to confess to him i can carry heavy things but not more than 20 minutes as i have lumbar nerve aching .

My health s a real concern to them that they want to reconsider my application due to my not so perfect health. Later on after their short internal meeting, the HR manager telling me to keep in touch and without shaking hands she just left for her next meeting. I can feel the coldness in her speech and i guess it is a No Go. I am terribly upset that this is the second interview that i have failed, i am getting more impatient and lack of confidence. It is a long way to go .. i just do not know when is the ending and i began to lost my faith. I am not yet 40 yo , what will happen to me in my 40s / 50 s ?? Life is tough on me , as it is to others , i was not born with silver spoon , sufferring setbacks after setbacks since i was 17 yo. I have been through so many obstacles , and finally i get to enjoy some sweet moments in my life with my loved one, here comes another big obstacle , unemployment.

I have to bite my lips and carry on till one day i cannot go on anymore , when it is too much to bear for me. The number of days spent in waiting for a reply , the hope raised when someone called up , the disappointment after rejection. I have been through that many years back after graduation , i am to go through that again. Life sucks.

Darby

没有评论: