2010年3月10日星期三

Sleep



It is getting more and more difficult for deep sleeping for me recently , and i thought what is the problem? Am i getting old or my health is just not restored yet?

My landlord s Malay neighbor is keeping a few fat cats in the lift lobby , they like to take a nap in the afternoon , sleeping soundly like a baby on their young master's work out bench everyday. The hot weather for the past few days is making them more drowsy than usual, they just do not bother to wake up when the lift door is opened or closed. I really envy them. When i was a child or younger at early 20s , sleeping is never an issue , i like to stay up late watching tv and wake up early next day without feeling any tiredness. As i grow older , i need to sleep punctually else i will feel tired, and now i cannot sleep and just suffer the consequences such as back ache , headache ,feeling tired.

How i just hope i could return to my childhood , with no worries for tomorrow and for earning my livinghood, although my own childhood is never of a carefree version.

Life goes on , ppl ageing every second, sun rise and set everyday. We are closer and closer to the end of life , our misery and short life. Cherish what we have..for nothing is a constant , change is a constant.

Darby

没有评论: