2010年3月22日星期一

Short update

I supposed this week will receive a reply from one of the interviewer , who is a SME , the set up is really in a mess and very Phua Chu Kang to me. I have not much experience in a company which is not MNC, but i need to bite my lips and go for it. I need to bring home butter and bread, for my family and myself, now the new home.

Yesterday night , after doing some laundry in our new home and some groceries shopping , i took some time and repaired my masterbedroom fan which is way too noisy, it sounded like aeroplane take off except it is always in take off mode. I dropped the fan cover and scratched / dented the parquet . SOB SOB SOB... I dun have a baby, but i know how a mother feels now when the baby is bitten by mosquitos. I feel so guilty.


Today will receive our bed and electrical appliances. Off i go now.

Darby

没有评论: