2010年3月10日星期三

Third Interview

Soon as i reached home from second interview , a company called up to arrange for my third interview. The arrangment was made on the next day morning, which of course i can make it.

The first round interviewer is from HR dept only, it took me 2 hrs to finish the whole session bcs the HR manager was busy and only able to come in for second hrs. i finished the first round , i think i did not make any serious mistakes. As the interviewer told me , the second round will be fixed about 2 weeks later when the hiring manager come back from oversea auditing with customer. I cannot say anything and just kept silence, as who knows what will happen within 2 weeks. And i left the interviewer company for my new place , as the contractor should begin their work today.

As i did not sleep well after the second interview , my mind kept running on what happened on second interview till 3 am morning, Porky decided to let me go back for a good rest and we will take one day off.

Darby

没有评论: