2007年4月3日星期二

1st Anniversary

Darby has officially joined JE for 1 year as of today. It's been a year filled by plenty of hard work, sweat and tears from what he has told me.

I have to commend Darby for having that determination to rough it out and giving his best to stick to his plan of working for 2 years in JE, especially when the physical living conditions were far from ideal and the work is stressful every single day. I am not certain that I will have that firm resolve to uproot and work away from home if I were asked to, one day.

There's very little that I can do, from day to day, to solve or ease darby's difficulties or problems. On his homecoming day however, I will be sure to welcome him with open arms and give him a pat on the back.

I look forward to that day :-)

Mcdull

没有评论: